The Commercial / Promotions Producer plays a critical role in the success of Bonten California NorthCoast News by producing top-notch commercials and promotions for our stations. Producer will work closely with the sales, and news departments to create compelling campaigns for both the station and commercial clients. The Commercial / Promotions Producer will bring commercials to life through creative, compelling, and engaging story-telling both visually and verbally. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who has experience in the following:
* producing engaging commercials / Promotions
* shooting on-location and in the studio
* utilizing DSLR and studio cameras
* grip gear
* Conceive, write, produce and edit commercial and promotional spots.
* Works with the sales department daily to ensure client's needs are meet.
* Working with the news department daily to promote stations brands.
* Will work one on one with various types of client's
* Collaborate with the Production Manager and the overall team.
* Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time.
* Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to clients' guidelines.
* Attend weekly planning/production meetings.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, reach, and sit, for up to 8 hours and lift up to 50 lbs.
* Strong proficiency in Adobe Premiere
* Experience in Adobe Photoshop & After Effects
* Strong creative skill set with proven examples
* Excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills
* Ability to multi-tasks and adhere to strict deadlines
* Strong video production, shooting and editing skills
* Ability to work in a fast-pace, deadline driven environment
* Interested candidates must submit a resume and link to online demo reel
* Must have ability to work flexible hours including night and weekends when needed
* Must have a valid drivers license
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Additional Job Qualifications:
* Strong knowledge of television production procedures.
* Knowledge of commercial editorial process from start to finish.
* Ability to work independently and be detail oriented.
* Understanding of the role digital medial plays in marketing and advertising.
* Work well in as part of a team.
* Previous videography experience and proficiency operating a DSLR camera.
If you’re interested, please e-mail a resume, cover letter, and references (Word or PDF only) to:
Creative Service Director
755 Auditorium Drive
Redding, CA 96001