The Commercial Producer plays a critical role in the success of KRCR News Channel 7 by producing top-notch commercials for our stations. Producer will work closely with the sales department and clients to come up with commercial campaigns that showcase the client's business. The Commercial Producer will bring commercials to life through creative, compelling, and engaging story-telling both visually and verbally. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who has experience in the following:
* producing engaging commercials
* shooting on-location and in the studio
* utilizing DSLR and studio cameras
* grip gear
* Conceive, write, produce and edit commercial spots.
* Works with the sales department daily to ensure client's needs are meet.
* Will work one on one with various types of client's
* Collaborate with the Production Supervisor and the overall team.
* Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time.
* Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to clients' guidelines.
* Attend weekly planning/production meetings.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, reach, and sit, for up to 8 hours and lift up to 50 lbs.
* Strong proficiency in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere (Preferably both)
* Experience in Adobe Photoshop & After Effects
* Strong creative skill set with proven examples
* Excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills
* Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines
* Strong video production, shooting and editing skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Interested candidates must submit a resume and link to online demo reel
* Must have ability to work flexible hours including night and weekends when needed
* Must have a valid drivers license
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Additional Job Qualifications:
* Strong knowledge of television production procedures.
* Knowledge of commercial editorial process from start to finish.
* Ability to work independently and be detail oriented.
* Understanding of the role digital medial plays in marketing and advertising.
* Work well in as part of a team.
* Previous videography experience and proficiency operating a DSLR camera.
If you’re interested, please e-mail a resume, cover letter, and references (Word or PDF only) to:
755 Auditorium Drive
Redding, CA 96001