Redding Police are asking people to be on the lookout for two men connected with a robbery in Redding.
Police said they got the call about the robbery at 8:30 Saturday night at 833 Mistletoe Lane in Redding.
When they arrived they found 70-year-old Dennis Halkides of Redding.
Halkides told officers he was working late at his business office when he heard knocking at the door.
He answered the door and said he was immediately overpowered by two white men.
The first man is described as being in his 20's with a beard, wearing a white t-shirt, tall and thin. The second suspect is described as heavier, wearing blue jeans.
Halkides said the two suspects tied his hands and took electronic devices from his office.
They also took off with his silver, 2011 Toyota Sienna van, California license plate number 6NSW136.
Police are asking the public to be on the lookout for the van.
If you see it call 911 immediately and provide the operator with your reason for calling, location and direction of travel (if any).
Officers said do not attempt to approach anyone in the vehicle because they are considered dangerous.
Anyone with information should call the Redding Police Department.
- Updated Campaign manager points to 'undercover Trump vote' in polling gap
- Updated Maternal deaths down globally, up in US
- Updated Flight delayed over bizarre crew member tiff
- Updated Closest potentially habitable planet to our solar system found
- Updated LA Lakers sign No. 2 pick Brandon Ingram, vet Yi Jianlian