GERBER, Calif. - It's the second drug bust in Glenn County within two weeks.
The Glenn County Interagency Narcotics Task Force team served a search warrant last Wednesday at a home on Gyle Road after arresting Pablo Curiel, 65, of Gerber and Josephina Curiel, 20 for having 30 grams of methamphetamine in their car.
The team found 7600.3 grams of methamphetamine solution in their home, which is worth about $200,000 and a loaded .22 automatic pistol.
The Glenn County narcotics team said the suspects may have been trafficking methamphetamine in both Glenn and Tehama counties.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Defective Takata air bag blamed for 11th death
- Updated Chico Great Debate kicks off for its 7th year
- Updated Murder victim's family believes he was setup by girlfriend
- Updated Trump to make 'closing argument,' lay out plan for first 100 days
- Updated The Clinton Foundation's gender pay gap worried campaign