The LiveWell Network – the broadcast, online and wireless service for digital TV channels in the U.S. – is your destination for lifestyle television.
One of the fastest growing digital networks, the LiveWell Network offers a wide range of entertainment-based programs including: home decorating, fashion and beauty, food, health, outdoor adventures, travel and finance.
The programs are hosted by a team dedicated to inspiring viewers with easy tips and great ideas. The network's website features a variety of resources, including hundreds of recipes, expert advice and a complete video of each episode.
The LiveWell Network is operated by ABC Owned Television Stations Group.
LiveWell in Eureka, Calif. is distributed by Bonten Media Group. It can be viewed over the airwaves on Cable Channel 123, Charter Channel 281 or over the airwaves on Channel 23.3.
Vice President/General Manager
National Sales Manager
Local Sales Manager
Director of Marketing/Production Manager
Director of Programming
Community Outreach/Promotions Coordinator
- James O'Neill: Blast comes on top cop's first day
- Updated The Fed under attack, but still profitable for taxpayers
- Updated Laundromat with a classroom: Charleston's outreach to underserved kids
- Updated Trooper offers to drive grieving man 100 miles after traffic stop
- Updated Tip-Off tournament moved from Puerto Rico to Florida