PARADISE, Calif. - An alleged drug and alcohol-filled road rage incident lead to multiple crashes in Paradise.
Police said the first collision happened at the intersection of Pentz Road and Bille Road around 6:00 p.m. Friday night. Multiple callers told Paradise Police a white, Geo Storm being driven by Jovanah Raquel Solano of Chico crashed into another car and drove off heading north.
The two people inside suffered small injuries.
Paradise Police said Solano, 33, allegedly tried to run that car off the road prior to crashing.
Solano then hit another car at Pentz Road and Skyway. She drove off from that crash as well.
The woman and two children who were hit were taken to the hospital for precautionary reasons.
Solano was eventually caught about three miles away, allegedly under the influence of drugs and alcohol. She was taken to jail for assault with a deadly weapon and DUI, among other charges.
- Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Trump's immigration pivot a buzz kill for Coulter's book tour
- Recovering heroin addict thanks officer who arrested her
- John Krasinski on 'The Hollars': I 'stole' a trick from George Clooney