REDDING, Calif. - Redding Police are looking for a man who allegedly racked up thousands of dollars in charges on stolen credit cards. Two of the cards belong to the federal government.
Police released a surveillance photo of the man who reportedly made the charges. In the surveillance image, he's seen leaving the Target store in Redding with two iPads.
More than $7,800 has been charged on four cards, inclucing two that belong to the FAA.
The other cards are personal cards belonging to the victim.
Police said the suspect also tried to charge nearly $170 at Jack's Grill but was decliined.
If you have information, call Redding Police.
- Updated Thursday, June 29th Forecast: Warming trend continues into the weekend
- Modi to become first Indian Prime Minister to visit Israel
- Updated Communities evacuated as wildfires torch 2 states
- Local heroes honored during centennial celebration
- New Redding ordinance makes it easier to cite trespassers