CHICO, Calif. - Chico Police are looking for a suspect who tried to steal drugs from a pharmacy early Monday morning.
The call came in at 5:11 a.m. from the Walgreens at 860 East Avenue. The store is located at East Avenue and Cohasset Road.
Police said the suspect entered and went to the 24 hour pharmacy. He passed a note to the pharmacy clerk, demanding the clerk give him their inventory of Oxycodone.
The clerk refused. The suspect warned the clerk not to call police and then ran off.
The suspect is described as a white man, 6', 185 lbs with brown shoulder-length hair.
No weapons were seen, and it's unknown if the man used a vehicle to leave the scene.
Anyone with information is asked to call Chico Police Department.
- Updated Thursday, June 29th Forecast: Warming trend continues into the weekend
- Modi to become first Indian Prime Minister to visit Israel
- Updated Communities evacuated as wildfires torch 2 states
- Local heroes honored during centennial celebration
- New Redding ordinance makes it easier to cite trespassers