REDDING, Calif. - Chico Police are on the lookout for a man who robbed a Bank of America.
Chico Police responded to the Bank of America on 4:31 p.m. Tuesday at 400 Broadway St. after a report of a possible robbery alarm.
When police arrived, they learned the suspect handed the teller a demand note and claimed to have a weapon.
The teller complied and the suspect left running down Salem Street.
The suspect was described as a white or Hispanic man around 30 to 40 years old. He was wearing a gray beanie, a long-sleeve shirt and glasses.
Please contact Chico Police at 895-4911 if you know anything.
- Updated Evacuations ordered due to fire burning in Hawkinsville and Yreka
- Updated Soaring costs of EpiPens have victims of allergies worried
- Updated Orlando hospitals won't bill survivors of Pulse nightclub shooting
- Updated 12 killed in Kabul university attack
- Heroin laced with elephant tranquilizer hits the streets