REDDING, Calif. - Chico Police are on the lookout for a man who robbed a Bank of America.
Chico Police responded to the Bank of America on 4:31 p.m. Tuesday at 400 Broadway St. after a report of a possible robbery alarm.
When police arrived, they learned the suspect handed the teller a demand note and claimed to have a weapon.
The teller complied and the suspect left running down Salem Street.
The suspect was described as a white or Hispanic man around 30 to 40 years old. He was wearing a gray beanie, a long-sleeve shirt and glasses.
Please contact Chico Police at 895-4911 if you know anything.
- Updated Could Zika pose a problem for Florida's tourism industry?
- Four people dead after medical plane crashes
- Wing part 'highly likely' from MH370, Australian officials say
- Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation and Conservation District decides not to fund educational videos
- Humboldt County Cannabis Chamber of Commerce against cannabis excise tax