REDDING, Calif. - Medical marijuana advocate James Benno and his two sons, Jacob and Logan, are set to go to trial in August.
They pleaded guilty in a Shasta County courtroom Monday to charges of marijuana cultivation, possession of marijuana for sale, use of a 9-1-1 line with intent to harass, and obstructing and delaying an officer.
They were arrested last month at their home in Happy Valley. Shasta County Drug Agents and Code Enforcement say they found 101 marijuana plants, firearms, evidence of a honey oil lab, 50 pounds processed marijuana and cash.
Their trial is set for August 12th with a settlement conference set for July 21st.
- Updated 5 things learned from Trump's 100-day interview
- Updated Emmanuel Macron vows to avoid 'mistake Hillary Clinton made'
- Updated GOP's health care push tests Democratic resistance
- Updated U.K. growth falls to just 0.3%. Is more pain on the way?
- Friday, April 28th Forecast: Warmer and drier conditions going into the weekend