ANDERSON, Calif. - A body was found in an Anderson canal Monday.
Law enforcement responded to a call of a body floating in a canal near Anderson High School just before 3:00 p.m. They were not able to retrieve the body so the Shasta County Sheriff's Office dive squad was called to assist.
Investigators were unable to immediately identify the body.
- Defective Takata air bag blamed for 11th death
- Updated Murder victim's family believes he was setup by girlfriend
- Updated Trump to make 'closing argument,' lay out plan for first 100 days
- Updated The Clinton Foundation's gender pay gap worried campaign
- Law enforcement mourning loss of Deputy Hopkins