OROVILLE, Calif. - The bomb squad was called out to investigate a pressure cooker left on a sidewalk in Oroville.
Police were called at 6 p.m. Sunday. Someone left a pressure cooker near Bird Street and Feather River Boulevard.
Due to recent vandalism in the area and the suspicious circumstances in which this item was left, the bomb squad was called out. A pressure cooker was used in the recent Boston bombings.
Bomb squad members used a robot to examine the pressure cooker and found that it was empty.
- Worried about companies spying on your browsing? Here's what you can do
- Mayo maker says it is no longer being probed by SEC, DOJ
- Federal judge sides with Trump administration in travel ban case
- BREAKING: Officer-involved shooting on I-5 in Cottonwood
- UCLA freshman Lonzo Ball declares for NBA draft after tourney loss