REDDING, Calif. - A woman has been taken to the hospital to treat burns from an apartment fire in Redding.
Multiple engines were called out to the fire on Olive Street in downtown Redding just after midnight.
The Redding Fire Department's Public Information Officer said the fire was contained to just a single apartment.
There were three burn victims: the first was taken to the hospital with burns, the second suffered from smoke inhalation and had minor burns, the third victim had a cut on his hand.
The cause of the fire is still unknown.
- Defective Takata air bag blamed for 11th death
- Updated Chico Great Debate kicks off for its 7th year
- Updated Murder victim's family believes he was setup by girlfriend
- Updated Trump to make 'closing argument,' lay out plan for first 100 days
- Updated The Clinton Foundation's gender pay gap worried campaign