REDDING, Calif. - A woman has been taken to the hospital to treat burns from an apartment fire in Redding.
Multiple engines were called out to the fire on Olive Street in downtown Redding just after midnight.
The Redding Fire Department's Public Information Officer said the fire was contained to just a single apartment.
There were three burn victims: the first was taken to the hospital with burns, the second suffered from smoke inhalation and had minor burns, the third victim had a cut on his hand.
The cause of the fire is still unknown.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Humboldt County farmers upset over possible new overtime bill
- Updated Delays hit construction in Klamath Trinity Joint Unified School District
- Updated Farm worker overtime expansion bill heads to governor's desk