ANDERSON, Calif. - Anderson Police arrested two people on several drug charges, and three children were taken into protective custody.
Police were called to the 2900 block of Douglas Street just before 5 a.m. Monday.
Officials said 34-year-old Tricia McCoshum and 31-year-old Christopher Heiss had six grams of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia inside their home.
According to police, both Heiss and McCoshum have prior convictions for possession of meth.
Three children were found inside the home and were released to Children and Family Services.
McCoshum and Heiss could also face charges of child endangerment.
- Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Trump's immigration pivot a buzz kill for Coulter's book tour
- Updated Recovering heroin addict thanks officer who arrested her
- Updated John Krasinski on 'The Hollars': I 'stole' a trick from George Clooney