REDDING, Calif. - The Chico State men's basketball team continued its historic postseason run with a dramatic come-from-behind 81-80 win Monday in San Bernardino.
The Wildcats trailed Stanislaus State in the Division II West Regional Final by 18 points in the second half.
But Chico State came roaring back.
Amir Carraway grabbed a critical offensive rebound and hit two free throws with 1.9 seconds remaining to seal the victory for the Wildcats.
Chico State advances to the Elite Eight in Evansville, Ind. on March 26th.
The Wildcats will face the winner of Tuesday's game between the University of Montevallo and the University of South Carolina-Aiken.
- Updated Pig-masked man among burglars to hit Bellagio jewelry store in Las Vegas
- London attack: 2 remain in custody for questioning
- Updated Officer-involved shooting investigation continues, I-5 closed
- Updated Emboldened Democrats look ahead to next fight
- Worried about companies spying on your browsing? Here's what you can do