GERBER, Calif. - A Tehama County daycare manager pleaded guilty to molesting eight children.
Ralph Martin, 64, was arrested in November. The Tehama County District Attorney's office said he pleaded guilty Monday, avoiding trial.
Investigators said the molestation happened at his wife's daycare in Gerber. He returns to court May 28 for sentencing.
Under the plea deal his sentence will be 24 years.
- James O'Neill: Blast comes on top cop's first day
- Updated The Fed under attack, but still profitable for taxpayers
- Updated Laundromat with a classroom: Charleston's outreach to underserved kids
- Updated Trooper offers to drive grieving man 100 miles after traffic stop
- Updated Tip-Off tournament moved from Puerto Rico to Florida