GERBER, Calif. - An arrest warrant has been issued for a teenager wanted for murder in Tehama County.
The deadly shooting happened on Wednesday, July 9 outside Crossroads Market at Gyle Road and Highway 99W south of Gerber. The victim was 24-year-old Walter Dani of Red Bluff. He died from a shot to the head.
Lucio Madera, 19, and Poly Sanchez, 19, were arrested last week for their involvement in the shooting.
Deputies are still looking for 19-year-old Gabino Madera of Corning. According to a news release from the Tehama County Sheriff's Office, the superior court issued the arrest warrant on Tuesday.
Anyone with information on Madera's whereabouts should contact the Tehama County Sheriff's Office at (530) 529-7920.
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Stranded mariners saved after writing 'SOS' in the sand
- Updated Yellowstone National Park worker falls to death
- Trump's immigration pivot a buzz kill for Coulter's book tour