GERBER, Calif. - An arrest warrant has been issued for a teenager wanted for murder in Tehama County.
The deadly shooting happened on Wednesday, July 9 outside Crossroads Market at Gyle Road and Highway 99W south of Gerber. The victim was 24-year-old Walter Dani of Red Bluff. He died from a shot to the head.
Lucio Madera, 19, and Poly Sanchez, 19, were arrested last week for their involvement in the shooting.
Deputies are still looking for 19-year-old Gabino Madera of Corning. According to a news release from the Tehama County Sheriff's Office, the superior court issued the arrest warrant on Tuesday.
Anyone with information on Madera's whereabouts should contact the Tehama County Sheriff's Office at (530) 529-7920.
- Updated 5 things learned from Trump's 100-day interview
- Updated Emmanuel Macron vows to avoid 'mistake Hillary Clinton made'
- Updated GOP's health care push tests Democratic resistance
- Updated U.K. growth falls to just 0.3%. Is more pain on the way?
- Friday, April 28th Forecast: Warmer and drier conditions going into the weekend