REDDING, Calif. - Shasta County deputies are looking for the man who tried to rob a drug store Thursday.
It happened just before 5:00 p.m. at the Rite Aid in Burney.
Deputies said a man walked into the pharmacy area and gave an employee a note.
The suspect left a short time later without getting anything.
Deputies searched the area but did not locate him.
The suspect is described as a white man in his 20s or 30s with a short, light-colored beard. He was about 6 feet tall and 160 lbs. The suspect was wearing a dark hoodie, a black beanie, dark pants, and Aviator style sunglasses.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call the Shasta County Sheriff's Office at (530) 245-6540.
- Updated 5 things learned from Trump's 100-day interview
- Updated Emmanuel Macron vows to avoid 'mistake Hillary Clinton made'
- Updated GOP's health care push tests Democratic resistance
- Updated U.K. growth falls to just 0.3%. Is more pain on the way?
- Friday, April 28th Forecast: Warmer and drier conditions going into the weekend