REDDING, Calif. - A driver is a facing hit and run charges after a crash that damaged a light pole and a tree.
According to Redding Police, the suspect was driving a stolen SUV Monday afternoon when ht hit a light pole near Manzanita Hills Ave. and Montebello Dr.
The vehicle also hit a tree and the front porch of a home.
The driver ran away, but was later caught and arrested.
- Updated Wing part 'highly likely' from MH370, Australian officials say
- Updated Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation and Conservation District decides not to fund educational videos
- Updated Humboldt County Cannabis Chamber of Commerce against cannabis excise tax
- Updated The city of Eureka encourages people to get outdoors
- Updated The Westhaven Volunteer Fire Department needs your help