HAPPY VALLEY, Calif. - A Happy Valley home was destroyed by fire Wednesday night.
The fire appears to have started in the clothes dryer. The fire was reported at 9:20 p.m. in the 1700 block of Chester Lane in Happy Valley.
The residents were drying their clothes when the dryer caught fire. The mobile home was fully engulfed when firefighters arrived. They were not able to save the home, and it's a total loss.
No one was injured.
- Evacuations ordered due to fire burning in Hawkinsville and Yreka
- Updated Celebrate National Parks' 100th birthday by joining Obama on a (virtual) tour of Yosemite
- Updated Baby found in vomit saved
- Updated Is this the world's most innovative restaurant?
- Updated Trump campaign manager: 'Nothing has changed' on immigration