REDDING, Calif. - All evacuation orders have been lifted for people displaced by the Eiler and Bald Fires. People began returning home at about 2:00 Tuesday afternoon.
The lifted evacuation orders include Johnson Park, Cassel, Hat Creek, Big Eddy Estates, and Little Valley.
Highway 299 has been reopened. Highway 89 is open to residents with proper identification between Highway 299 and Highway 44.
As of 5:30 Tuesday night, PG&E had restored electricity to all buy 5 homes on Highway 89.
Red Cross shelters at Fall River High School in McArthur and Foothill High School in Palo Cedro are still open.
- Updated Worried about companies spying on your browsing? Here's what you can do
- Mayo maker says it is no longer being probed by SEC, DOJ
- Federal judge sides with Trump administration in travel ban case
- BREAKING: Officer-involved shooting on I-5 in Cottonwood
- UCLA freshman Lonzo Ball declares for NBA draft after tourney loss