A cancer prevention study through the American Cancer Society is looking for volunteers between the ages of 30 and 65 in Oroville, Paradise and Chico. They are looking for people who have never personally been diagnosed with cancer before.
For more information, visit the website for the Cancer Prevention Study-3 here.
- Updated World's largest pearl sits under a bed for 10 years
- Updated Amatrice: The town at the epicenter of the Italian earthquake
- Scared seal hides on boat from killer whales
- Non-profit organization Food for People continues programs to feed children year-around
- Calfire determines cause of Tully Fire