Fact File

How to apply to Northern California Veteran's Home

The Redding Veterans Home is currently accepting applications for residency in both the Residential Care for the Elderly (RCFE) and Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF). Those aged 62 or older, younger if disabled, who served in the armed forced of the United States for other than training purposes, during a period of war or period of hostility as defined by law, during peacetime, or in time of peace in campaigns or expeditions for service in which medals have been authorized by the government of the United States, who discharged or released from active duty under honorable conditions, who are eligible for hospitalization, nursing home or domiciliary care in a federal veterans facility in accordance with the rules and regulations of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, and who are residents of California at the time of application. Subject to available space and certain other requirements. To apply contact the Admissions office at (530) 224-3429 or by visiting the home at 3400 Knighton Rd . in Redding. See the facility online and download an admission application here: https://www.calvet.ca.gov/VetHomes/Pages/Redding.aspx

Most Popular

Pictures In the News