REDDING, Calif. - Western rattlesnakes are common in the Northstate. They aren't aggressive by nature, but will bite if they feel scared or threatened. The easiest thing to do if you find one on your property is to leave it alone. If you want the snake removed from your property, there are some companies that will remove it for a fee.
- Updated 5 things learned from Trump's 100-day interview
- Updated Emmanuel Macron vows to avoid 'mistake Hillary Clinton made'
- Updated GOP's health care push tests Democratic resistance
- Updated U.K. growth falls to just 0.3%. Is more pain on the way?
- Friday, April 28th Forecast: Warmer and drier conditions going into the weekend