With a pasta dinner, vendor and craft booths, music, dancing and the annual bocce ball tournament, The Sons of Italy's Paesano Days begins Aug. 3 and continues to Aug. 4 in Anderson River Park.
Check the Sons of Italy website for more details.
- Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Trump's immigration pivot a buzz kill for Coulter's book tour
- Recovering heroin addict thanks officer who arrested her
- John Krasinski on 'The Hollars': I 'stole' a trick from George Clooney