OROVILLE, Calif. - A vegetation fire in Oroville spread to a mobile home on Friday near Oregon Gulch and View Lane.
CAL FIRE said that the blaze started in the general area of a marijuana plantation.
They do not know who owns the property but the Butte County Sheriff's Office has been notified and will investigate.
Three structures burned at the fire including a mobile home, a shed and a well.
The fire was reported at 3:02 p.m. and CAL FIRE responded with eight engines, one bulldozer, an air attack, three tankers and two helicopters.
The fire is controlled.
- Updated 2 men charged in shooting death of Dwyane Wade's cousin Nykea Aldridge
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County