As of late Friday Night the Coffee Fire in Trinity County had burned 300 acres.
It's burning in the drainage of the East Fork of Coffee Creek near Billys Peak. That's west of Highway 3 and north of Trinity Lake.
The fire is in remote wilderness area and is not threatening any structures.
221 firefighters are battling the Coffee Fire.
- Updated Long commute could hurt your health, add to your waistline
- 1 out of 5 firefighters have PTSD
- Lack of phone service leads to struggles for Weitchpec Fire
- Updated Italy earthquake: At least 2 killed, buildings collapse
- Updated Red Bluff Joint Union High School District puts $26 million bond on ballot