As of late Friday Night the Coffee Fire in Trinity County had burned 300 acres.
It's burning in the drainage of the East Fork of Coffee Creek near Billys Peak. That's west of Highway 3 and north of Trinity Lake.
The fire is in remote wilderness area and is not threatening any structures.
221 firefighters are battling the Coffee Fire.
- Prosecutor: 2 arrests in Belgium terror probe
- Could Zika pose a problem for Florida's tourism industry?
- Four people dead after medical plane crashes
- Wing part 'highly likely' from MH370, Australian officials say
- Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation and Conservation District decides not to fund educational videos