COTTONWOOD, Calif. - Firefighters responded to a fire at Frontier Mobile Home Park in Cottonwood. Fire investigators said the fire started in one of the mobile homes and spread to another mobile home.
One of the homes was vacant at the time of the fire and other residents were able to escape with help from their neighbors.
No one was injured but one firefighter suffered heat-related issues. The cause of the fire and the cost of the damage are not yet known.
The fire was reported at 11:54 a.m. at 3789 Main St. The Shasta County Sheriff's Office blocked Main St. to fight the fire.
- London attack: 2 remain in custody for questioning
- Updated US: Airstrikes hit ISIS in area where civilian deaths are alleged
- Officer-involved shooting investigation continues, I-5 closed
- Updated Pig-masked man among burglars to hit Bellagio jewelry store in Las Vegas
- Emboldened Democrats look ahead to next fight