FORT HOOD, Texas (AP) - Fort Hood has ordered everyone at the Texas Army base to "shelter in place."
The order was sent Wednesday on the base's Twitter feed and posted on its Facebook page.
A spokesperson for the base declined to comment.
The base was the scene of a mass shooting in 2009.
- Suspect identified in Modoc deputy killing
- Updated 'El Chapo' extradition to US clears another legal hurdle
- Updated Hopkins honored with moment of silence by Butte College law enforcement recruits
- New Weather Forecast: Slightly Cooler but still Dry
- Updated Rodrigo Duterte flummoxes US with call for 'separation'