REDDING, Calif. - Due to a PG&E gas leak, Magnolia Street is closed between Placer Street and Butte Street. Detours are in place.
The City of Redding advises all motorists to drive with caution when approaching this area or avoid if possible.
- Updated 'China's Jack the Ripper' caught after 28 years on the run
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in blackface
- Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket