REDDING, Calif. - A recount in the Redding City Council race begins Tuesday.
Challenger Gary Cadd edged out incumbent Dick Dickerson by just 11 votes for the second of two seats up for grabs on the council.
A bi-partisan group of business leaders and organizations filed an official request for a hand recount of all ballots.
The recount will not cost the city or the county money. The group who filed for the recount will be responsible to pay the cost which could surpass $10,000.
- Suspect identified in Modoc deputy killing
- Updated 'El Chapo' extradition to US clears another legal hurdle
- Updated Hopkins honored with moment of silence by Butte College law enforcement recruits
- New Weather Forecast: Slightly Cooler but still Dry
- Updated Rodrigo Duterte flummoxes US with call for 'separation'