IGO, Calif. - Haven Humane is seeking foster care for seven cats and kittens that were burned in the Clover fire.
Haven Humane's spay and neuter clinic have been caring for the cats since September 9.
The cats are in need of a lot of care so they are asking people to be foster parents to the cats for two to three months. The job will require the person to apply medication to the burns and administer oral medications which will be provided by Haven Humane.
For more information about fostering these cats you can contact Christina Murphy (530) 241-1653.
- Updated Thursday, June 29th Forecast: Warming trend continues into the weekend
- Modi to become first Indian Prime Minister to visit Israel
- Updated Communities evacuated as wildfires torch 2 states
- Local heroes honored during centennial celebration
- New Redding ordinance makes it easier to cite trespassers