COTTONWOOD, Calif. - A fire damaged a home in the Cottonwood area Sunday.
The blaze broke out around 4:20 p.m.
CAL FIRE said four engines and several water tenders rushed to the home on Hickman Lane.
The towering flames could be seen from Interstate Five.
Officials said one person was transported to the hospital but the extent of their injuries is unknown.
CAL FIRE said they are still working to learn what sparked the fire.
Officials estimated the home sustained at least $100,000 in damages.
- Updated Maternal deaths down globally, up in US
- Updated Flight delayed over bizarre crew member tiff
- Updated Closest potentially habitable planet to our solar system found
- Updated Police in Nice force woman to remove part of clothing
- Updated Obama names Maine's Katahdin Woods as newest national park site