REDDING, Calif. - Investigators have identified human remains found in Shasta County last month.
Dental records show the bones are those of Gale Fisher of Anderson.
She was reported missing in October 2012.
Her remains were found near Whitmore last month.
Investigators say there is no sign of foul play.
The cause of her death won't be known until more forensic studies are done.
If you have any information, call the Shasta County Sheriff's Office.
- Updated Hillary Clinton to describe nation's 'moment of reckoning'
- Updated Former Jesus Center director speaks out on controversial property ordinance
- Updated Biden to appear on 'Law and Order SVU'
- Updated HCSO: Suspects in Loleta home invasion robbery sought
- Updated Chico woman loses car in Olive Street fire