REDDING, Calif. - An investigation is underway into human remains found along the Sacramento River in Glenn County.
Deputies say the remains were found by an off-duty officer with the Fish and Wildlife Department on Saturday.
But officials haven't said exactly where the remains were located or made a positive identification.
- Defective Takata air bag blamed for 11th death
- Updated Clinton, Trump get the Weird Al auto-tune treatment
- Updated Xtra Point Week Eight: Shasta, Pleasant Valley victorious in rivalry games
- Updated Facebook to allow graphic posts if deemed 'newsworthy'
- NYPD investigates white powder at Clinton campaign HQ