CHICO, Calif. - A Chico man took his iPhone in for repairs, and ended up in jail. Police arrested him after investigators said they found more than 200 photos on the phone showing child pornography.
Joshua Klipp, 31, was booked into the Butte County Jail on Wednesday on a charge of possessing child porn.
The investigation started earlier this month when a computer store contacted police.
Klipp had taken the phone in for repairs. That's when the technicians found disturbing images of child pornography stored on the phone, showing children 3 to 17 years old.
- Updated Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Some evacuations lifted for Grade Fire in Siskiyou County
- Updated Lochte's presence is desired by Brazilian authorities
- Updated Heroin seizure a 'substantial' dent in opioid epidemic
- Updated Jimmy Carter, rebuilding after cancer