The owner of a medical marijuana company in Maine offered city residents free weed for picking up trash, reports The Associated Press.
Dennis Meehan, owner of Summit Medical Marijuana, gave anyone over the age of 21 free pot Saturday if they came to him with a bag of trash that had been collected in town.
Advertising the campaign on Facebook, Meehan says he would like to see "the day of service" expand to the entire state.
- Updated Canada's Freeland on NAFTA: 'It's easy to take us for granted'
- New Jemele Hill to return to ESPN after two-week suspension
- Local law enforcement raises money for Special Olympics at "Tip a Cop" event
- Project Loon partners with AT&T in Puerto Rico
- Law enforcement partner with local foundation to help youth sports