A bar in Washington, D.C. is capitalizing on special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into the Trump campaign's alleged ties to Russia by offering a $5 "Moscow Mueller" every time a Trump associate is indicted.
The Bird DC's announced the deal on Twitter with the hashtag #muellertime. The drink is a play on the popular drink, Moscow Mule.
This isn't the first time the restaurant has offered specials relating to the current administration. In August, The Bird DC advertised all happy hour drinks at $4 any time the president fired a White House official.
- Updated Venezuela's Maduro bars opposition some parties from presidential vote
- Bodycam video released after jury acquits ex-cop of murder
- Jones does marathon get-out-the-vote effort while Moore is quiet
- Freezing weather means it's time to protect your plants
- Minimum wage hike shifts local service industry