A barista at a Colorado Starbucks has "never been so stressed out" in his life after the coffee giant introduced the Unicorn Frappuccino Wednesday.
The Frappuccino uses a sweet and sour pink and blue cream swirl topped with "fairy powder."
Starbucks says its reaching out to Burson to "talk about this experience and how to make it better."
- Updated North Korea carries out 'large-scale' artillery drill, South Korea says
- Updated Woman who says she knows suspect in HSU murder speaks out
- Warriors rout Trail Blazers to complete series sweep
- Fresno hate crime suspect describes anger toward white men
- Rain hurts turn out at Palo Cedro Show and Shine