A Philadelphia woman claims a dead rodent was baked into her sandwich she purchased at a Chick-fil-A, according to The Associated Press.
Ellen Manfalouti, 46, says she encountered the rodent when she bit into the sandwich and she "felt something funny" on the bottom of the bun. A coworker who was with her said she knew it was a rodent because she saw the whiskers and tail. Manfalouti's lawyer says the owner of the Langhorne location were unresponsive to her complaints.
Manfalouti is seeking $50,000 for psychological and physical damages.
- Updated Eureka-area school district to close next week after norovirus outbreak
- Updated Northstate firefighters prepare for Red Flag warnings in the Northstate
- Updated Fire Weather Warning
- Updated Kansas Dem Ramsey quits House race amid sexual harassment allegations
- More than 100 students out sick after norovirus outbreak hits Eureka