A local Redding bar and nightclub announced on Wednesday that it will be closing its doors Dec. 2.
Johnny's Cathouse posted to their Facebook account that the misconduct of a former employee lead to them surrendering their liquor license.
The post cites the reason for the surrendering of their license as being due to a single employee selling narcotics to an undercover law enforcement agent.22953344
- James O'Neill: Blast comes on top cop's first day
- Updated Local student places 4th in weightlifting at world competition
- Updated Redding mayor accentuates the positives in annual address
- Updated Former Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres dead at 93
- New law protects good Samaritans saving animals from locked car