REDDING, Calif. - The candidates vying for a vacant Northstate congressional seat will debate Monday night in Redding.
Republican Doug LaMalfa and Democrat Jim Reed will be at Destiny Fellowship Church on Bonnyview Road in Redding.
The debate starts at 6 p.m. Monday and is hosted by the Redding Tea Party Patriots.
LaMalfa and Reed are vying for the District 1 congressional seat vacated when long time Rep. Wally Herger announced his retirement.
- Evacuations ordered due to fire burning in Hawkinsville and Yreka
- Updated Celebrate National Parks' 100th birthday by joining Obama on a (virtual) tour of Yosemite
- Updated Baby found in vomit saved
- Updated Is this the world's most innovative restaurant?
- Updated Trump campaign manager: 'Nothing has changed' on immigration