REDDING, Calif. - A Redding woman is without a home after a late night fire destroyed her home.
The fire broke out just after 9 p.m. Wednesday in the 2800 block of Mahan Street in Redding's Parkview neighborhood.
Downed power lines sent sparks flying, making it difficult for firefighters to get close to the burning building.
The owner of the home told KRCR Newschannel 7 she is staying elsewhere, with the assistance of the Red Cross.
- Suspect identified in Modoc deputy killing
- Updated 'El Chapo' extradition to US clears another legal hurdle
- Updated Hopkins honored with moment of silence by Butte College law enforcement recruits
- New Weather Forecast: Slightly Cooler but still Dry
- Updated Rodrigo Duterte flummoxes US with call for 'separation'