REDDING, Calif. - The Shasta County Sheriff's Office did a records check on an occupied vehicle at Schnitzer Recycling and determined that the car was stolen.
When deputies approached, they were able to arrest a man and woman who were in the car. A third occupant, a man, took off running.
Redding Police, the Shasta County Sheriff's Office and California Highway Patrol were searching for the suspect using a helicopter and a K-9. They are working to identify who the suspect is.
- Updated Long commute could hurt your health, add to your waistline
- 1 out of 5 firefighters have PTSD
- Lack of phone service leads to struggles for Weitchpec Fire
- Updated 6.2 quake hits Italy; buildings collapse in Amatrice
- Updated Red Bluff Joint Union High School District puts $26 million bond on ballot