The seventh annual Stand Down for homeless and at-risk veterans will be from Oct. 25-28 at the Shasta District Fairgrounds.
- Services at the fairgrounds will include:
- Temporary Homeless Shelter
- Hygiene Products
- Medical, Dental and Vision Exams and Care
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Information on Social Services
- Employment and Housing Assistance
- Legal and Court Assistance
- Veterans Benefits Information
- Social Security Benefits Information
- Veterinary Services for Pets
- Drivers License and ID Assistance
- Transportation to and from the Event
For more information see the Stand Down website.