Late Night Fire Destroys a Redding Home
A Redding woman is without a home after a late night fire destroyed her home.
The fire broke out just after 9 p.m. Wednesday in the 2800 block of Mahan Street in Redding's Parkview neighborhood.
Downed power lines sent sparks flying, making it difficult for firefighters to get close to the burning building.
The owner of the home told KRCR Newschannel 7 she is staying elsewhere, with the assistance of the Red Cross.
Copyright 2013 by KRCRTV.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.