Man Suffers Severe Burns While Cooking in His Bedroom
A Shasta Lake man suffered severe burns Tuesday morning while cooking in his bedroom.
Firefighters were called to 5200 Bonneville Street around 10 a.m. Tuesday.
Firefighters said he suffered serious burns to his upper torso. Investigators said the man was cooking something in his bedroom. They would not say what the man was cooking, but confirmed it was not food and was not methamphetamine.
The bedroom of the home was burned, and the rest of the home suffered smoke damage.
Copyright 2013 by KRCRTV.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.