MAGALIA, Calif. -

Three people and three dogs escaped their burning home early Sunday morning.

The fire broke out around 7 a.m. Sunday at a mobile home in the 14000 block of Wood Drive in Magalia.

The homeowner told KRCR News Channel 7 the fire likely started in the wood stove.  The homeowner, his sister and another man escaped safely.  Three dogs also made it out alive.

It took firefighters about two hours to put out the flames.   The mobile home is considered a complete loss.  Damage is estimated at $40,000.