Thousands of Northstate customers are still without power due to severe weather conditions over the past few days.
As of Wednesday at 4 pm., PG&E reported that they had restored power to 1,000 North Valley customers:
- 750 customers without power in Lakehead, Big Bend, Montgomery Creek and Round Mountain.
- 1,100 customers without power in La Porte, Bucks Lake and Canyon Dam.
- Around 500 customers have been without power in Trinity County since Thursday Dec. 20.
- 300 customers in the Hyampom area without power
- 200 customers scattered throughout the county
- All outages are weather-related.
PG&E does not know a time of restoration. Check back with KRCR News Channel 7 for further updates.