OROVILLE, Calif. - An AMBER Alert issued for three missing kids out of Oroville was canceled around 2:50 p.m. According to the CHP all three kids were found and a suspect is in custody. The CHP said all the children were recovered unharmed.
The Butte County Sheriff's Office originally said a child abduction occurred around 7:00 a.m. Thursday in Oroville.
The suspect was identified as Matthew Rod Kline, 31, and he was driving a 2007 light blue Hyundai van with the California license plate 7FKV464.
The three kids were a 1-year-old white boy Aiden Matthew Kline, 3-year-old white girl Ella Lynn Kline, and a 4-year-old Native American girl Abygail Marie Jones.
Sheriff's officials said the driver, Kline, was armed and dangerous.
- Trump's tax plan could cost an estimated $5.5 trillion
- New Starbucks: Nearly a third of sales were made digitally last quarter
- Updated Burglary suspect arrested three days after home theft
- Updated Drugged driving surpasses drunk driving among drivers killed in crashes, report finds
- Updated Six arrested for maintaining drug house in Redding